There are two steps to getting the vaccine:
- Find a COVID-19 vaccine provider one of four ways:
- Website: You can go to vaccines.gov (available in English and Spanish) to find providers with vaccines available near you.
- Text: To find three providers near you, text your zip code to 438829 (GETVAX); for Spanish text your zip code to 822862 (VACUNA).
- Call: You can call 211 and request assistance scheduling an appointment with a local provide. Assistance is available in both English and Spanish. You can also call the KDHE COVID-19 Hotline (866-534-3463 / 866-KDHEINF).
- Local Health Department: If you need additional assistance, contact your local health department (directory by county).
2. Schedule your appointment or find a walk-in clinic. Some providers will have an option to schedule an appointment for a specific day and time by phone or online, while others may coordinate vaccination clinics and advise you to come during a certain time window. Many providers now offer a “walk-in” option for those without an appointment. Please check with your local health care providers for available walk-in hours.
If you are taking your child who is 5 or older to get vaccinated, confirm with vaccination clinic that the appropriate Pfizer vaccine is available.
For help and clinic contact information, visit vaccines.gov.