Toolkits & Resources
It’s understandable for people to have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. It's a new vaccine and there's a lot of misinformation online. Those who are vaccinated can join us as public health “ambassadors” to help friends and family feel more confident about COVID-19 vaccines, and understand that it’s a necessary solution to help defeat the pandemic.
Would you like to be a Kansas Voices on Vaccinations Champion? A champion is committed to sharing resources and information about the COVID-19 vaccines in ways that mobilize individuals in the following communities: Black, Latino, Native American, and individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Business owners, church pastors, nonprofit board members – all are welcome to join this mission.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs (PDFs) | Preguntas Frecuentes Sobre la Vacuna COVID-19 (PDFs)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot FAQs (PDF) | Preguntas frecuentes sobre la dosis de refuerzo de la vacuna contra la COVID-19 (PDF)
- Moderna Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (PDF)
- Pfizer Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (PDF)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (PDF)
Share information about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination and address common questions and concerns with these toolkits from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other collaborative partners: