Guidance Documents & Resources
- Guidance for Local Health Departments Regarding Definitions (PDF)
- COVID-19 ACIP Vaccine Recommendations
- COVID Vaccine Expiration Date Tracking Tool (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Temperature Transfer Sheet
- COVID-19 Vaccine Transfer Form
- Medical Management of Vaccine Reactions in Adults in a Community Setting (PDF)
- Moderna Effect of Ionizing Radiation on COP Color
- Preparing for the Potential Management of Anaphylaxis at Vaccination Sites
- Temperature Log 1-15 (PDF)
- Temperature Log 16-31 (PDF)
- Vaccine Finder - Supply Reporting & Finder System
Who should COVID-19 vaccine providers and local health departments contact at KDHE with questions about vaccinations?
Vaccine providers can call the Kansas Immunization Program at 877-296-0464 or email KDHE. Additionally, you can submit questions during the KDHE weekly webinar for providers and local partners, from 10-11 a.m. CT on Thursdays.
Local Health Departments
Local health department can call the Kansas Immunization Program at 877-296-0464 or email KDHE. Additionally, you can submit questions during the KDHE weekly webinars for local health departments, from 3-4 p.m. CT on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.