- Find My Vaccine
Find My Vaccine
- Find nearby COVID-19 vaccine providers
- Identify who has the vaccine you need on hand
- View contact information
Many vaccine providers in Kansas have been added to the tool and more will be added as they become available. Click the 'Find Vaccines' button to access Vaccines.gov in English or haz clic para español.
How do I get my vaccine?
If you or your child is eligible and you see a location near you on Vaccines.gov, please contact the vaccine provider to confirm the following:
- Location-specific eligibility. Not all providers are vaccinating all ages.
- Vaccine availability. Are first doses available?
- Location & Hours
- Follow the provider’s instructions to schedule an appointment or confirm walk-in availability. Please do not go to a vaccine provider without an appointment, unless the provider has explicitly invited walk-ins.
Some providers have the ability to schedule appointments online.
What does the vaccine cost?
The vaccine is free and no insurance is required. Vaccine providers are permitted to charge an administration fee, but cannot deny a vaccine based on inability to pay.
Should I keep taking COVID-19 precautions after I am vaccinated?
YES, the vaccine’s effects on transmission rate is still being studied. Please continue to wear a mask, maintain physical distance, stay home if you are sick and wash or sanitize your hands regularly. Find more FAQs.
How can I add myself to the Vaccines.gov map?
Visit Vaccines.gov Provider Resources site to view step-by-step guidance on how to opt-in your location(s) and update publicly displayed information through the Vaccines.gov portal:
- Quick Start Guide for Vaccines.gov Public Display Information Fields - Log Manually: Instructions how to turn on locations, as well as how to update publicly displayed information (via manual input within Vaccines.gov portal)
- Quick Start Guide for Vaccines.gov Public Display Information Fields - File Upload: Instructions how to turn on locations, as well as how to update publicly displayed information (via file upload to Vaccines.gov)
- Vaccines.gov Public Display Checklist for Providers: ‘Checklist’ to understand fields to publicly list on Vaccines.gov and how they display on the site interface