- Find My Vaccine
Find My Vaccine
Kansas is currently in Phase 2. Learn more about Vaccine Prioritization while federal supply is low. The COVID-19 vaccine is free and no insurance is required. Vaccine providers are permitted to charge an administration fee, but cannot deny a vaccine based on inability to pay.
How do I get my vaccine?
If you are eligible and you see a location near you on the Find My Vaccine map, please contact the vaccine provider to confirm the following:
- Location-specific eligibility. Not all providers are vaccinating all priority groups.
- Vaccine availability. Are first doses available?
- Location & Hours
- Follow the provider’s instructions to schedule an appointment or confirm walk-in availability. Please do not go to a vaccine provider without an appointment, unless the provider has explicitly invited walk-ins.
Phase 1 includes the following:
- Healthcare workers
- Residents or patients in long-term care, senior housing, or LTC-supported independent living
- Workers critical to pandemic response continuity
- For questions on who qualifies under these categories, please visit the Prioritization Plan.
Find My Vaccine Map
This tool includes providers that received and didn't receive vaccines this week, as well as providers that are participating but have not yet agreed to share additional information, for reasons that may include vaccine supply and appointment capacity. Find My Vaccine will improve over time. In the meantime, limitations of the tool include:
- Find my Vaccine tells you where the vaccine is going each week, but it does not provide real-time reporting on when the vaccine is available to you.
- Providers intend to vaccinate eligible Kansans; however, doses may have been allocated for specific populations or to meet second dose commitments for Phase 1.
- Please contact providers to confirm vaccine availability, eligibility, location and hours prior to arriving.
What if there isn’t a provider listed in my area?
Vaccine is being delivered to all 105 Kansas counties, but not all providers may be listed on the map at this time. If you do not see an active location in your area -- and you are in Phase 1 or 2 -- ask your local health department how to access the vaccine. See the weekly vaccine allocations for each county on the Vaccine Dashboard.
National Retail Pharmacy Program
Kansas has 12 pharmacy companies with more than 400 locations enrolled in the National Retail Pharmacy Program. Initially, there are 82 pharmacies receiving 8,700 doses of vaccine from the Federal Government to vaccinate Kansans aged 65+ and teachers. Contact your participating pharmacy for details.
Should I keep taking COVID-19 precautions after I am vaccinated?
YES, the vaccine’s effects on transmission rate are still unknown. Please continue to wear a mask, maintain physical distance, stay home if you are sick and wash or sanitize your hands regularly. Find more FAQs.
How can I revise my inclusion on the Find My Vaccine tool?
- If you would like to opt-in to the Find My Vaccine tool, complete this form with information on all locations you’d like to include.
- If you would like to update existing information or remove your location(s) from this tool, complete this form.
- How can we help you? Share your feedback or questions.